Section I. Invitation for Sealed Quotation
Name of the Office: Nepal Electricity Authority, Nepalgunj Regional Office.
Address of the Office: Nepalgunj, Banke
Invitation for Sealed Quotation
Sealed Quotation No: NRO 2074/075-Oil-01, Supply and Delivery of Transformer Oil.
Date of first Publication: 10 Oct, 2017
- The Nepalgunj Regional Office, NEA invites sealed quotations from registered Suppliers for the supply, delivery of Transformer Oil.
- Interested eligible Suppliers may obtain further information and inspect the Sealed quotation Forms at the office of ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Nepal Electricity Authority
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Distribution and Consumer Services Directorate
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Nepalgunj Regional Office,
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Nepalgunj, Banke
~ ~ ~ ~ Tel.: 00977 81 523419~
~ ~ ~ Fax: 00977 81 523508
- Sealed Quotation Forms may be purchased by eligible Suppliers on the submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000.00.
- Sealed Quotations must be submitted to the above office on or before 12:00 noon on 25 Oct, 2017. Quotation received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
- Quotations must be valid for a period of 45 days after opening of Sealed quotations and must be accompanied by Cash Security or Bank Guarantee, amount of NRs. 47,100.00 (In words Forty Seven Thousand One Hundred Rupees Only), which shall be valid for 75 days after opening of the Sealed Quotations.
- If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No. 010500000354 at Bank of Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
- Sealed Quotation shall be opened in the presence of Suppliers'~ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 Hrs, 25 Oct, 2017 at the office of Nepal Electricity Authority, Nepalgunj Regional Office, Nepalgunj, Banke.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.